Thursday 12 June 2014

BREAKING NEWZZZZZZZZZZZ...CESC FABREGAS ASAINI CHELSEA

Cesc Fabregas
Chelsea sign midfielder Cesc Fabregas from Barcelona.
The 27-year-old joins Jose Mourinho's side on a five-year contract.
"I do feel that I have unfinished business in the Premier League and now is the right time to return," says Fabregas.
New Chelsea signing Cesc Fabregas, who is with the Spain squad preparing for tomorrow's game against the Netherlands, says he chose Jose Mourinho's side over others because they matched his ambition.
"I considered all the other offers very carefully and I firmly believe that Chelsea is the best choice," he says.
"They match my footballing ambitions with their hunger and desire to win trophies. They have an amazing squad of players and an incredible manager. I am fully committed to this team and I can't wait to start playing."
Cesc Fabregas also confirms that his former club Arsenal decided not to take up the chance top re-sign the midfielder.
The 27-year-old has today signed for Chelsea from Barcelona.
"Yes, everyone knows that Arsenal had the first option to sign me," he says. "They decided not to take this option and therefore it wasn't meant to be. I wish them well in the future."

No comments:

Post a Comment